trekking guide in Nepal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trekking guide in Nepal (kp)

Go down

Trekking guide in Nepal (kp) Empty Trekking guide in Nepal (kp)

Post  Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 am

Namaste!
My name is kamal Rimal I am 25 years old and I was born in the Ganesh Himal/Langtang Himalayan Range in North Western Nepal. I am a certified guide with a government license. I obtained licence in the year of 2002. I have been working in Nepalese eco-tourism for 6 years with a specialization in tailor-made trekking and guiding experiences for a range of clients from many different countries around the world. During the last 5 years, I have become very familiar with many Trekking Destination, including The Everest, Annapurna and Langtang Regions, As well as Mustang, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and Helambu. I am very knowledgeable about local flora and fauna, cultural history and environmental issues in the areas where I trek. For Trekkers hoping to climb high passes and peaks, I can accommodate this challenging and rewarding adventure. My experience includes mera peak, island peak, kalapathar, gokyo peak, tseryo ri and I have led expeditions across many high passes in Nepal, Larkye pass, Ampulapcha Pass, Chola pass, Renjula pass, Ganjala pass, thorong pass, Tilicho pass, There are many types of treks in Nepal, ranging from relaxed easy trekking where you can experience Nepalese Culture and Village life to tea-house trekking in popular regions, to unique treks into areas of Nepal that are off the beaten track and seldom visited by foreigners. All treks offer spectacular scenery and a viewpoint into Nepali culture. I can tailor our treks to meet your wishes. My clients have been very pleased with my professional guiding services, and you may read some of their comments. i can offer you a unique and challenging experience of a life time! if you have questions or would like discuss a possible trek! I will look forward to hearing from you.
Thamel Kathmandu, Nepal
kamalrimal@hotmail.com

Admin
Admin

https://trek.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum